Thursday, May 12, 2005

THE MS 150


As I approach the exciting moment of getting a new bike (whooopeeeee!!) I have to go back and comment on how and why all this money will now be spent. My Mom has been battling Multiple Sclerosis for many years. She's really an extraordinary woman. Emily got the idea to do a 2-day, 150-mile charity ride that would give her a chance to (a) raise money for MS research and (b) show off what a cycling stud she is. Now I've been roped in for the past two years and we even managed to get Joe and Tara joins us last year (as pictured above).

It's a great ride and a great cause. I'll put up more info as the funraising really gets in gear this summer. In the meantime, the ride is in September and goes from Cherry Hill to Ocean City. Check out the National MS Society website for more info.

No comments: