Monday, May 04, 2009

Pink Floyd - Meddler (1971) (m4a, 128 kbps)


Bootlegs like this are the reason I love music. Pink was like my security blanket when I was younger. If I were Linus from the Peanuts, Floyd was my blue luvvy. This performance has been put out is so many different incarnations that I'm not sure what version this one is. All I know is that the sound is outstanding (esp. for the age of the performance), and the performance is that of a band that is getting ready to change he world in just a few moments.

  1. Fat Old Sun 15:35
  2. One Of These Days 6:57
  3. Echoes 26:23
  4. Embryo 10:32
  5. Blues 5:24
The John Peel Show, BBC Radio
Recorded live at the Paris Cinema, London September 30, 1971

Waters, Wright, Mason, Gilmour

The link is in the comments.

1 comment:

MPomy said...

http://lix.in/-45738a