Tuesday, March 15, 2005

MPomy HQ - Up and Running

You get stuck with things, some good, some bad, and some indifferent. Some time, long ago, I got stuck with mpomy - this is, like, back at the dawn of email. I don't love it, I don't hate it - I'm just stuck with it. I've tried to maintain some consistency over the years and now I'm going public.

No, no, no - you WON'T be able to buy shares in my oversized collection of guitars, basses, pedals, and amps. Although, that's maybe not a bad idea....

No, I've just decided to take advantage of the measly 25MB that Comcast is offering with our email accounts. Thanks to FrontPage, I am officially a webmaster.

MPomy HQ is by no means a luxurious place, but it will do nicely to host a few recent mp3's, pictures of niece, nephew and baby cat. I'll try to do more with it as I learn more. Hey, maybe one day I'll even get more than a lousy 25MB - we'll see. Permanent link is on the side under "Homes Away From Home"

No comments: